Essay writing is an intimidating task for some students. It is natural, because not every student can be outstanding. However, whatever happens, students have to complete their essay writing task, because it is a part of their curriculum. Generally, essay is comprised of three parts if we eliminate the section, bibliography. Those three parts in an essay are: introduction, the main body, and conclusion. Here is how you should write an introduction, the main body, and the conclusion of an essay:
- Introduction: Introduction is the most important part of an essay. Students need to grab the attention of the readers with their essay interdiction. There are 4 ways to attract readers in the introduction of an essay. Here are those four ways:
- You can come up with a joke, and get attention of your audience from the start.
- You can utilize a surprising fact, and then you can stun the readers.
- You can make use of the direct quote if you want to impress your readers in the beginning of an essay.
- You can also begin your essay with a question to build curiosity for your readers.
These are four unique ways to begin an introduction. Background information is also an important part of an essay introduction, as it helps you link the information with your essay topic. The last part in the introduction of an essay is a thesis statement; it will tell your readers about your viewpoint.
- The Main Body: The main body paragraphs of an essay should be commenced with topic sentences, and you need to explain your topic sentences with supporting sentences. If you do this, then you will realize that writing an essay is not difficult if you link different pieces of information. Coming up with evidences or examples is a crucial part of an essay, as they help you demonstrate your essay topic in depth. This is how you will fill the different body paragraphs. Do not forget to make use of the transition sentences when you have written the main body of an essay.
- Conclusion: The conclusion is the last part of an essay, and it is also a very important part of essay writing. You need to summarize your findings in the conclusion of an essay. You will also need to restate your thesis statement in an essay, and you should write it in a way that convince your readers with your viewpoint.
Alina Olive is a “SEO Executive” working for Assignment writing service . She has sufficient knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and she knows how you can help a business to get its website ranked top on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). She also does SEO of a private essay writing company as a freelancer.