Manageability is the biggest issue surfaced by Outlook users. Therefore, measures to manage Outlook data file or the PST file is frequently required by users and adopted too. However, it is not easy to find a solution that renders the required output as per the user. This product review talks about one such experience that emerged the availability of a great tool in the widespread online market. Plenty of workarounds can be applied for attaining results manually however, not all give satisfactory output. Read to know how to merge Outlook archive PST files into one with PST Merge software.
This tool has been tested thoroughly and examinations results have been discussed below that reveal the worth of the application. SysTools PST Merge tool is an independent solution to merge outlook data files without manageability issues. Following is a detailed review based on the product test that enables users to have a glance on the tool to be sure before investment.
Get Familiar With Features of PST Merge Software
PST merging is required when there are plenty of data files collected in your archive storage giving you a stress on how to manage them altogether. The market demands for a stable solution that can deal with such issues without affecting the contents and their information stored within the PST file. Following are some of the worth features that were discovered during the testing of the product.
- Join PST: To combine PST files via generating new PST folder
- Merge PST: To combine similar PST into a single PST file
- Merge Contact: To join the contacts of PST data file
- Combine Multiple PST Files: The tool lets users merge all the similar folders from two or more PST files such as inbox, sent items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, to-do list etc., into a single UNICODE type PST.
- Merge/ Remove Duplicate Items: The PST Merge tool allow to combine multiple Outlook PST files into one and at the same time it removes the duplicate data items. Users just need to check or uncheck the Remove Duplicates option according to requirements.
- Add Folder Option to Merge PST: For combining multiple PST files, the software provides Add Folder option. Choosing this option will integrate two or more Outlook PST files in a single attempt. To add a single PST file at once, one can choose the Add Files option.
- Include/ Exclude Deleted Items: While combing two or more PST files, one can check Exclude deleted item folder option for eliminating deleted items folders in the output file. This option helps to reduce the time consumed by merging the deleted data items.
- Provide Complete Summary Report: When PST files start combining, the tool displays the progress status of the current process. The report displays the total number of PST files, found duplicates, merging status, location of output file, and generates duplicate.csv file.
Know to Merge Outlook Archive PST Files With PST Merge Tool – Guide
Below are the steps to combine multiple Outlook PST files into a single file:
Step 1: Download, install and run PST Merger software
Step 2: Select Add files/ folder menu to add PST files
Step 3: Choose option: Join/ Merge PST/ Merge Contacts
Step 4: Next, hit a click on Merge PST files option
Step 5: The tool will create a complete progress report
After combining two or more PST files, you can access the resultant PST files via Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Combine multiple PST files with all items: emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- Eliminate duplicate items while integrating PST files and folders together
- Supports all versions of Outlook (32/64 bit) and Windows OS (32/64 bit)
- PST Merge software is not compatible with Mac OS
The PST Merge software is an efficient utility to join and merge multiple Outlook archive PST files together into single PST. Every technical, as well as non-technical user can use this tool without any hassle due to its easy and understandable user interface. The program comprises so many useful and advanced features that make it different from others PST Merge tools. After all, we would like to rate this tool 9.8 out of 10.