Android phones are all the rage now and the number of features and benefits they come packed with make it a must have in today’s times. The great thing is that it is no longer required to visit a physical store to buy a phone anymore. One can also buy through various online platforms and since one often does not have to pay for the retail showroom prices, these phones are available at much more affordable rates. Websites are also offering phones at no-cost EMIs, along with other benefits like instant discounts and cashback offers when buying through their credit card or debit cards. One can get Redmi Phones on No Cost EMI from many leading retain websites.
Buying phones on EMIs gives many buyers the opportunity to buy the latest phones without having to shell out a lot of money all at once. Installments can start from as low as Rs 3000 and one can afford even the more expensive variety of phones. The total cost is divided into parts and one can pay back the entire amount in 24 months, depending on the time period of the EMIs.
Availing EMIs is also a very simple task and by just having a credit card, one can ask for the appropriate credit limit. Redmi phones at no cost EMIs are available from all leading dealers. One can also follow a few easy steps to avail the best EMIs:
- It is important to have a credit card to avail an EMI, with an appropriate credit limit.
- Since EMI options can be availed on both online and offline purchases, the buyer can simply notify the dealer or the he may choose the EMI option while checking out of the website.
- The card details should be ready for the first transaction would require all the details.
- You also need to have your existing phone with you to receive the OTP that would be sent to your number.
Some buyers might also opt for online purchases. In that case:
- One can simply visit any online retailer website, or their app.
- Browse through the categories and select the Redmi mobile under 15,000 that you want to buy.
- Click on the “Buy Now” option.
- Once all the other details have been provided like Address and contact details, move over to the payment option.
- Select the EMI option on the payment mode and the page will be redirected to a page asking for the credit card options.
- Select the “EMI” mode of payment and continue by selecting the bank of the credit card and by selecting the period of EMI.
- Enter the card details and proceed. An OTP will arrive at your phone and once you enter it, the payment process would be completed.
You can also go to your favorite retailer as him to accept payment via credit card through online payment procedure and to convert the payment into EMI by calling customer care of your bank.
With affordability, Redmi Mobiles under Rs 10,000 can give you access to a number of power packed phones with high end features like full day battery life and high quality pictures with a touch. The sales of Smartphones have increased over the years because of the EMI facility and a number of good options are now flooding the market. Keep an eye out for the brilliant options that the manufacturers are offering and you are sure to get a phone that will help you organize your work as well as provide you with ample entertainment.